Giroskuter Two Wheels Smart Scooter Hoverboards
Giroskuter Two Wheels Smart Scooter Hoverboards Chrome Hoverboard Electric Scooter 2 Wheels Electric Scooter Hover Boards
1) It is 2 wheel self balanced electric scooter
2) This scooter uses gyroscope sensors to enable self-balancing. The inner workings of the scooter use gyro sensors, a 350 Watt motor and a set of rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries.
3) Users can control the vehicle to go forward, accelerate, decelerate, break or others, by leaning forward or leaning backwards.
4) With a full charge it has a range of roughly 35 km and a highest speed at 10 km/hr.
5) This scooter is a green product helpful tool in commuting. It can be easily carried around on bus or subway. Also, it is a funny entertainment tool as well as skateboard.
6) Certification: CE, FCC & RoHS.
Li-ion battery: 36V, 4.4AH
Motor power: 350w*2
Charging time: 1--2hour
Max Cruise speed: 20 km/h
Max load: 100kg
Max climbing angles: 25°
Min turning radius: 0°
Charging Requirements: 100-240V50\60hz
Tyre size: 170mm
Tire type : Hollow inflatable tires
Color: pink /silver /rose red /gold
Brand Name: Koowheel
Certification: CE, UL, FCC
Range per Power: 31 - 60 km
Voltage of Battery: 36v
Frame Material: Aluminum/Alloy
Power Supply: Lithium Battery
Wattage: 251 - 350w
Max Speed: <30km/h
Type: Two Wheels
Motherboard: The third generation of Intelligent Control Panel
Battery: Lithium battery 36V 4.4AH
Certificate: CE, ROHS, FC
Tires: 6.5-inch solid rubber tire
Maximum speed: 15-20Km
Maximum Payload: 100KG
Charging time: 4-5 Hour
Hover Boards: 2 Wheels Electric Scooter
Chrome Hoverboard: Electric Scooter
Processing time: 24 to 72 hrs.
Shipping Company Express
Shipping cost Free Shipping
Estimated Delivery Time 10-25 Business Days
This ship only to USA
Payment thru Paypal, Credit Card, Debit Card, Western Union
Returns accepted if product not as described, buyer pays return shipping fee; or keep the product & agree refund with seller.
Click add to Cart to Purchase, HURRY, That’s a good deal, what are you waiting for?