Air Cargo Services via LBC to the Philippines
Air Cargo Services to the Philippines
Air Cargo Via LBC Chicago:
1.) 12" x 12" x 6": 6 lbs. Air Cargo = from $36.5
2.) 12" x 12" x 12": 10 lbs. Air Cargo = from $60.75
3.) 24" x 18" x 9": 22 lbs. Air Cargo = from $132
4.) 28" x 18" x 17": 50 lbs. Air Cargo = from $287.38
5.) 24' x 18' x 24": 50 lbs. Air Cargo = from 347.02
Shipping by Air Cargo within 7 to 14 days.
Please list and fill up waybill.
We need a copy of your Drivers License to ship by Air Cargo.
Do not sealed and close the box due to Inspections with the present of the Agent and office teller.
Charges and fees:
Handling fee: $15.00
Surcharge fee: $15.00
Final Invoice will be generated after dropped off to LBC Chicago office.
Please contact for pickup info at SMS 817-403-6854
The Fastest Way to Send Packages
LBC’s air cargo shipping is the fastest way to send packages, parcels, and documents back home to your loved ones.
Now there’s no need to worry about missing out on family events. For special occasions like birthdays, graduations, Christmases, and everything in between, LBC can make sure your padala gets to the Philippines from the USA securely and on time with our air shipping services.
How to Send a Package via Air Cargo Shipping
- Visit any of our LBC branches and partner agents near you.
- Provide your personal details and those of your recipient’s: name, address, mobile number.
- The LBC Associate will seal and secure your package parcel.
- You can also opt to have your parcel picked up from your home or office. Simply fill up the details on LBC Online Booking form and wait for an authorized LBC Associate to pick up your package.
More Important Details About Air Cargo Shipping
Senders must include a complete and signed packing list of all the items that will be shipped.
For the details on the liability of LBC for any loss or damage to the shipment under the invoice and/or packing list.
LBC provides insurance for items shipped through our air cargo services. Insurance coverage must match the declared value of the shipment. Maximum insurance of $3,000 per shipment is available. LBC provides automatic insurance coverage per shipment at no additional charge. Additional coverage may be purchased at $5 per $100.
LBC charges handling fees for items shipped that are dutiable in nature such as electronics and small appliances.
Here’s what we do not like to move.
Common items: Firearms, Toy gun, Medicine, Rice, Tobacco / Cigarettes, Liquor / Wine, Flammable liquids, CD, DVD
1. Cash, currency, negotiable instruments
2. Bearer Bonds
3. Bills of Exchange
4. Money (paper and coins)
5. Negotiable instruments (stocks, bonds, cash letters and other negotiable instruments equivalent to cash)
6. Commercial Quantities - items numbering more than twelve(12) piece count
7. Alcoholic beverages
9. Pornography or any pornographic materials
10. Firearms, ammunition, and war materials
11. Switchblade and flick knives
12. Dangerous and hazardous goods - Dangerous goods are articles or substances which are capable of posing a significant risk to health, safety or to property such as but not limited to:
c. Flammable Liquids
d. Flammable Solids
e. Oxidizing Substances and Organic Peroxides
f. Toxic (Poisonous) and Infectious Substances
g. Radioactive Material
13. Articles of Extraordinary Value or Valuable Cargo such as :
a. Airline ticket stock
b. Archaeological artifacts
d. Articles of antiquity and antiques
e. Bank cards and/or credit cards
f. China, crystal, porcelain
g. Coins (collectable)
i. Furs (finished/unfinished, including pelts)
j. Fur clothing and fur-trimmed clothing
k. Gems (cut or uncut)
l. Glass/mirrors (cast, figured, framed, rolled)
m. Jewelry (other than costume)
n. Non-Negotiable Bonds/bond coupons
o. Non-Negotiable Securities
p. Non-Negotiable Shares/share coupons
q. Pearls (including cultured)
r. Precious metals: gold, silver, platinum, palladium, iridium, ruthenium, osmium, rhodium whether coined/uncoined, refined/unrefined, in any form including bullion, dore, casting, cyanide, sulfide-treated, dust, concentrate, foil, wire, sheet, tube, ingot, grain, powder, rod, sponge, gauze, etc.
s. Promissory Notes
t. Stamps (including collectable, postage, revenue, food)
u. Stock certificates
v. Traveler's checks
w. Watches made of precious metal and/or gems
14. Live animals and insects
15. Animal carcasses
16. Human corpses, human body parts, human embryos, or cremated or disinterred human remains
17. Articles or products from animals or plants protected under CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora)
18. Lottery tickets and gambling devices where prohibited by law
19. Waste or garbage for disposal
20. Hazardous waste, including, but not limited to, used hypodermic needles or syringes, or other medical waste
21. Packages that are wet, leaking or emit an odor of any kind
22. Liquids such as but not limited to cooking oil, detergent, etc.
23. Shipments or commodities that are prohibited by any law, statute or regulation
24. Shipments that require us to obtain a local, state, provincial or federal license for their transportation
25. Shipments that may cause damage or delay to equipment, personnel or other shipments
26. Wooden crates
LBC is not liable for delay of, loss of or damage to a shipment of any prohibited item. The shipper agrees to indemnify LBC for any and all costs, fees and expenses LBC incurs as a result of the shipper's violation of any local, state or federal laws or regulations or from tendering any prohibited item for shipment.